Alan Chan wrote:

> What were they
> thinking when they decided to make 18-35. 16-45 & now 14? I think they
have
> to do a lot better on their "plans". More randomly released products will
> only confuse consumers and turn off their loyal fans.

DA 16-45 is okay, since the FAJ 18-35 is so so on *ist D. The FAJ 18-35 is a
cheap budget lens making little sense with the *ist D (rather poor image
quality) and not so much more sense with the *ist (rather interesting, but
sure not a high priority lens).

DA 14/2.8 is okay, since the A 15/3.5 is dull on the *ist D (still crying
after having to admit that).

However, what about a decent performer over 45mm? Why the hell Pentax has
not still introduced a DA 50-150 f/4 or the like? Do they assume we have to
buy Sigma/Tamron?
I find this amazing!

Dario Bonazza