Yes you're right Bucky. I just downloaded the plugin and tried it on
7.0.1 - no go, though it is the full plugin.

I'm skint at the moment so I can't upgrade to CS - - anyone like to
'lend' me a Mac version of Adobe RAW Camera converter (1.0) ?? I am aware
that it won't have *ist D support in it.

On 13/2/04, [EMAIL PROTECTED] disgorged:

>Well, it's not so much an update as a replacement.  My point is that the RAW
>convertor could probably be provided just as easily to work with 7.0, but
>that Adobe has decided that anyone with a digital camera who actually is
>serious enough to want to work with a RAW convertor probably will kick out
>the bucks for CS.  Hence no RAW update for 7.0.  Simple cash grab.

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__
Free UK Mac Ads www.macads.co.uk