Well, it's not so much an update as a replacement.  My point is that the RAW
convertor could probably be provided just as easily to work with 7.0, but
that Adobe has decided that anyone with a digital camera who actually is
serious enough to want to work with a RAW convertor probably will kick out
the bucks for CS.  Hence no RAW update for 7.0.  Simple cash grab.