Hey PDMLers!

I just noticed this morning that MXV in the UK has just received a whole
lot of new Pentax Manual Focus gear, mostly in Mint- condition.  I just
ordered an A50/1.4 and M85/2 (yes I've read the discussions on this list
about that lens - no flames please because it's already burnt a hole in my
pocket.)

When I spoke to the guy on the phone, he said that most of the recent
additions came in yesterday (29th March) from a private collector who
collects Pentax no more.

It's probably worthwhile to take a browse:

    http://www.mxv.co.uk/pentax_mf.htm

and other stuff at

    http://www.mxv.co.uk/

I thought that this would interest the UK members most, but I think they
also ship outside of the UK.

I hope some of you find something you've been looking for.

Yours,

Frank.

--
Francis Tang, Postgraduate Research Student.
LFCS, Div. of Informatics, Uni. of Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ, UK.