There are some real deals out there, more then I remember when I was actively checking Ebay a couple of years ago, like this one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2984661047&category=3353
One of the list members picked this up, like getting a free 6x7.... I was also checking KEH against some of the closed auctions...big price delta.
Norm

Paul Stenquist wrote:

I know. But I haven't seen the prices drop. And I check them every day because I need two more 6x7 lenses.
Paul