I'm with you Paul, let's hope we see some more Pentax digital models coming out, preferably really expensive, so people have to sell their MF gear to buy it... <g>
Norm
Let you know if I see the aforementioned lenses.

Paul Stenquist wrote:

I agree. That was a great deal. Perhaps the market is softening. I hope so, since I'm a buyer rather than a seller. Gotta keep watching. I want a 135 late model macro, and they've always brought top dollar. I'd also like the 75/2.8, but that lens hasn't shown up on the used market yet. Patience.