That reminds me when they opened their commuter train system.  They had an
day when you could ride for free to show off the system.  Being from NYC, I
found it cute that I could travel to all the stations in an afternoon.

I know I have film documenting this event, I just have to recall the time
frame...

César
Panama City, Florida

P.S.  Actually saw a couple of sporting events in Memorial Stadium - which
is no longer with us.