On 16/2/04, [EMAIL PROTECTED] disgorged:

>I have both I Motor LX the Winder LX, the and the winder
>is quieter than the motor.  (I've never heard a Motor MX).
>Notice I said, the LX shutter was more noticeable, based
>on my experience the LX is really no louder, it may even
>be quieter in absolute decibels, the pitch is just unfortunate.

You know when you're at the movies and there's a sequence in the film
where a photographer is snapping away - say at some function or other -
and there's an off-camera sound of a still camera motor drive? Sometimes
they sound crap and sometimes they're too slow or too fast etc.

If you could hear the most perfect sound of a film still camera motor
drive, it would be the motor drive for the Pentax MX!

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__
Free UK Mac Ads www.macads.co.uk