I'd suggest that there are a lot of "snapshooters" on this
list.  There are about 600 list members, but only a handful
that frequently participate in discussions/arguments. What
kind of photography do those other 500 or so people do?

As for singing pigs, well, I'd like to suggest Ricky Jay's
book, "Learned Pigs and Fireproof Women" <LOL>