Michael Nosal wrote:

> Was there ever a winder, from any company, for the ME Super, that did not
> have the handgrip? Something that just attached to the bottom of the ME Super?
>
> I've seen two third-party winders that are compatible with the ME Super but
> they also have the handgrip/shutter release on them, just like the Winder
> ME/Winder ME II.

That's because these winders (MX, ME, ME II) don't do anything if you
trip the shutter using the shutter release on the camera body.  You
have to use the shutter release button on the winder handgrip to get
the winder to advance the film.

--
John Francis  [EMAIL PROTECTED]       Silicon Graphics, Inc.
(650)933-8295                        2011 N. Shoreline Blvd. MS 43U-991