Hi, Dave.  The Portra 100T balances beautifully for tungsten lights, but
it's not bad for outdoor shots.  The lab will likely try to colour
correct it as much as they can, and in my experience you can come very
close.  If you envisioned the shots as B&W, it may be interesting to have
one set printed in colour and one printed as B&W.

chris