Nice shot Shel.
Yes the shutter lag on these types is a LOT slower than a DSLR.It would come in very
handy
for work
like that.
BTW some of my best customers at horse shows spend all afternoon taking pictures of
their
kids with
P&S digitals,then come and buy a picture from me,as they cannot stop the action
properly.

Go P&S's LOL

Dave