Bob Walkden wrote:

> ... the designer needs some usability training, but the pictures
> are there, even though they're slow to load.

        after being subjected to staring at Billy G's geeky smug face
        at the last "user interface disabled" site (that msnbc one a
        while back) I am reluctant to chase this one. I wanted to read
        the rest of the falling cows story, but all the "more of the
        story" link did was shift the opening page left/right. If I
        didn't "know better", I'd swear the site was intentionally
        crippled for users of NetScape on Macintoshes. But *surely*
        that couldn't be so, eh?

        Bill