Thank you Dan.

Wednesday in our paper (Kansas City Star) they had an absolutely compelling
photo by Vadim Ghardi on the front cover. After some search I found a copy
at:
<http://news.excite.com/photo/img/ap/yugoslavia/balkans/fighting/20010327/xv
g101?r=/photo/topic/international/balkan>

Don't know how Excite organizes the images, but I just checked and this URL
is still valid . . .

stan