From: Paul Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2001 12:57 AM
Subject: I really dont like Hoya HMC filters....... Now

: Hi,
:
: I recently purchased a Hoya HMC Skylite filter for my 28-70 F4 AL. Today i
: accidently touched the filter and left a finger print... and now the
finger
: print wont come off.... i tried cleaning it with a Microfibre lense cloth
: and then tried with some cleaning fluid but to no avail...
:
: Is there any way to get the mark off? I have quite a few other Pentax and
: Hoya filters, all the pentax ones are SMC, but the other Hoyas are not
: HMC... I have never this trouble with any of the other and have touched
them
: lots of times..
:
: Cya
: -
: This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List.  To unsubscribe,
: go to http://www.pdml.net and follow the directions. Don't forget to
: visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org .
:
: