At least until the monkey started sending out the Complete Sonnets of Shakespeare. Oops, crossed treads, sorry.

--

Peter Alling wrote:

I'd bet it is. I've had two experiences with Gartner Group reports about projects I
was intimately connected with. All I can say is I'd love to be in their accounting
department. I could replace their entire team of researchers and analysts with a monkey
a typewriter and a dart board and still get better results.

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."