Alan wrote:

> I doubt Pentax would produce another 2.8 zoom consider the other two have
> not been selling that well. f4 would be more realistic.

I suspect that Pentax answer to the 2.8 wide angle zooms is the forthcoming 18/2.8. I
also suspect that the next 2.8 zoom lenses to come are the 24-90's. I would stay away
in general from zooms that goes below 20mm; what you want in a zoom lens like this is
close focusing capabilities and lack of flare. These zooms gives you neither.

Pål