http://www.pug.komkon.org/

The PUG Gallery for this month has been unveiled, and it's time for
another round of comments!  The PUG Gallery Commentators for this month
are Adelheid, Shel Belinkoff, Sid Barras, Tom Cakalic, Yves Caudano,
Gerald Cermak, John Cohen, Donna Lynn Crain, Bruce Dayton, Bill Johnson,
Paul Harvey, Gianfranco Irlanda, Lasse Karlsson, Jaume Lahuerta, Maris
V. Lidaka, Sr., César Matamoros II, Luis Pinar, Rapture, Skip, Paul
Stenquist, Frank Theriault, and Jan van Wijk.

For the commentators: I have just sent you each an e-mail off-list letting
you know which photos to talk about.  If it doesn't arrive in the next day
or so, please let me know and I'll mail it to you again.  If you're no
longer able to comment on photos this month, please let me know
ASAP.  Otherwise, have fun, and we look forward to seeing what you have to
say.  :)

For everyone else who's not a commentator, don't let that stop you from
talking about photos!  The whole idea between having a bunch of people
commit to talking about a few photos each month is that it makes sure that
each photo gets at least one comment.  But having more than one is even
better, so feel free to pick a few pictures and talk about them on the
list.

Thanks, too, to Bill and to everyone else who slaved away so Bill could
sit on his big fat... er... Pentax... and run the show.  Good job!

chris