PAUL STENQUIST wrote:

> And to all those things you love about the LX I'd like to add the pure
> sensory pleasure of advancing the film and tripping the shutter. Your
> ears and fingertips immediately recognize that this is a very fine
> machine. To all of us who love not just photography but the tools that
> make it possible, that simple act is an absolute joy.

I completely agree.  I just spent Saturday shooting dingy alleyways and
grimy storefronts with mister LX, and I was just having a great time.
The sound and the feel are both quite satisfying, louder and different
from the (also satisfying) sounds of my ME Super.

Well, welcome to the LX Nation, Chris.

-Aaron