Frank Theriault wrote:

> Geez, Aaron, dinge and grime in Oakville?  Say it ain't so!
>
> Don't tell me you ventured out of the 'burbs into Downtown T.O.!  Or even
> worse, into Hamilton!  Ick.

Well, I live at Younge and Lawrence these days.  I found some great
alleys over by the Paramount, between all of those clubs 'n' warehouses.
 I just work in Oakville.  If I had a reason to hit Hamilton, I would've
shot there for sure.

> BTW, good game last night, eh?  My beloved Habs finally beat you guys.

Sheesh, it was rough.  I was gonna post to the list and publicly
apologize to you. :)
And our one goal was from the guy we picked up at the trade deadline...ouch.

-Aaron