I want to let everyone know that I shall no longer be printing my own
black and white.  I've been quite impressed with some of the recent
technological innovations which I have seen lately, and I am now taking
all of my photos with an APS point and shoot and ISO 400 C-41 film.  The
level of quality from such an instrument is surprising, at least to
me.  The grain is very pleasing, and evokes fond memories of shooting
Kodak's recording film, especially when I enlarge the prints.

I have already bequeathed the majority of my Pentax equipment to select
list members, so if you haven't received an e-mail from me about it then
you can safely assume that I don't much care for you.

I have no regrets.  I've done a lot of B&W work in my life, and now I want
to devote my remaining days to unravelling the mysteries of APS.  What a
wonderful format!  And I never have to worry again about misloading film.
Not to mention the three different picture sizes.  I always had trouble
figuring out how to crop, burn, dodge, and all those other darkroom
techniques, and now I don't have to.

Good riddance to bad 35mm!

--
Shel Belinkoff