One of my inside contacts just gave me a lot of prototypes that I have
never seen before!  So now I have a 20/1.4, 35/1.4 and a working
24-70/2.8.  Pentax experimented with this AL ED IF lens but shelved it in
favour of the less-expensive 24-90, but it's a beauty!!!!  Except the
plastic window fell off and it's all dirty inside and I think it doesn't
focus at infinity.  Oh well.  I gave my friend a couple of Vivitar Series
1 50/1.2's in trade, since I have no use for the 6 I picked up at a garage
sale for 50 cents.  Has anyone else heard about the new 16-32mm f2.6-3.3
Limited Zoom?  Sure looks like a beauty.

Pål