On 24/2/04, [EMAIL PROTECTED] disgorged:

>> Okay, in an effort to steer away from car threads and abstain from beer
>> threads, here's some dude with a hat:
>>
>> <http://www.macads.co.uk/snaps/reportage/images/pic4.html>
>>

>My goodness! It's Gandalf!! How cool!!!
>
>(with some awfully distracting trash-bag-lookin thing in the lower right
>corner -- what's that really?)

Good point Eleanor, now that you mention it, it is very distracting,
isn't it. I't a heavily illuminated car engine. I had no choice but to
leave it in as i wanted the handkerchief in the pocket to stay. I suppose
a closer crop would lose it but then one would wonder what the
reflections were in the glasses. Oh fiddlesticks. I should have left it
full frame!

Thanks

Cheers,
  Cotty