That's very funny, great photo as well.

At 03:04 PM 2/24/04, you wrote:
I was in two minds whether to put this up. I know it's a bit cheesy but I restrained myself from going completely over the top.

http://www.muddypawz.net/dog_port/dp_00019.htm

There is some background to this shot (besides the black velour...;-) ). I had been booked to take a portrait of a lady's Shih-tzu and the resulting picture would be given as a present for her 9 yr old daughter's birthday. She then told me about a picture a friend had e-mailed her of a similar dog complete with tiara and said she liked the idea of "glam". I mentally cringed, but hey - it's work! I then went away and grabbed a couple of dogs and started experimenting with stuff and this is what I came up with.
Didn't get to use the set-up with the Shih-tzu in the end as the [EMAIL PROTECTED] thing wouldn't sit still. And it peed on my backdrop. :-(

Wendy
(Tanja wasn't really a willing subject, but suffered in silence, for my art)

Wendy Beard,
Ottawa, Canada
http://www.beard-redfern.com

I drink to make other people interesting.
-- George Jean Nathan