Hi!

wb> (Tanja wasn't really a willing subject, but suffered in silence, for my art)

Art demands sacrifices as old saying roughly translated by me goes...

Without really knowing what does it mean exactly "cheesy" in this
context I suppose I should say that I really like this one.

You know, this image belongs to great many others that I saw on PAW
and on PUG that are both good and irreproducible by me...

Therefore I am taking this one as a lesson.

Thanks!

Boris

P.S. If you'd like please define "cheesy", but please do it off-list.
Thanks in advance.