Remembering from the old days. Avoid the Lloyd as Andre says. The Watson is the old standby but only gives approximate frame counting (friction drive counter). The Alden is the deluxe unit that will give very accurate frame counting (counter like in a camera). However, I have no idea how these things have changed in quality since the 60's when I used them.

--

Andre Langevin wrote:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=31737&is=REG

To avoid. Has felt and more expensive. $30.

Users will probably tell you they are OK and they might be right, but why have felt running over the film when you can do without.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=1446&is=REG

Appears to be the same type as Watson plus bells and whistles. $46.

You can probably drop this one on a concrete wall. Watson seems reasonnably tough for kitchen use.

Andre

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."