I have an F35-135, I don't know if its the same optical formula as the A35-135, but mine is very soft optically.

rg

Andre Langevin wrote:

Well, I have repeatedly heard on the PDML that A35-105mm was one of the best zooms made by Pentax. Although optically, not mechanically. Some comments (maybe 10) are on Stan Halpin's site.

I have seen very few comments about the A35-135, but I remember it was not said it was great. My opinion on this one may not be well informed...

Andre