When I moved from Missouri/Kansas to California I had to redefine some
of my thinking.

In the midwest, "no cars on the road" meant NO cars on the road.
In California, "no cars on the road" means that you can go the speed
limit or faster.  There are always cars on the road!

Bruce

ft> Sounds like when I used to live in Kitchener/Waterloo.  I used to joke that
ft> a KW "traffic jam" was 6 cars at a stop light.

ft> No one laughed, but I always thought it was funny...

ft> <vbg>

ft> cheers,
ft> frank

ft> "The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
ft> fears it is true."  -J. Robert Oppenheimer

>>From: "William Robb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>>I'm so glad that where I live, we only get that kind of traffic for
>>about 5 minutes in the morning, and 5 minutes in the afternoon.
>>
>>William Robb

ft> Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*
ft>