----- Original Message -----
From: "Tanya Mayer Photography"
Subject: RE: GFM

>, so convince
> me guys, how can I truly justify the expense?  And don't just say
because of
> how much fun it'll be, I already know that! lol...

1) You will be visiting a foreign land, which is always educational.

2) You will be spending several days at what is a very well respected
photographic retreat, chock full of seminars given by people who are
very, very good photographers.

3) If you pay attention, you will likely learn more about the art and
craft of photography in that weekend than you could learn in several
years of self education.

4) It may well be a once in a lifetime experience, and would be a
shame to miss out on.

5) It could probably be considered a tax deduction, and may cost you
far less than you think.

William Robb