From: Darren & Tara Sutherland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 01 April 2001 19:32
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Cable Release for modern Pentaxes.

All the Pentax AF bodies released in North America (anyone correct me if
I'm
wrong) have always had provision for the Cable Switch-F!  It was never a
consideration to not have that.

...And just think, the new MZ-S will give four (4) possibilities for
remote
release;    #1) Standard Elenctronic Cable (update to old faithful Cable
Swith-F),    #2) Long version of #1 (briliant, finally!)    #3)
Programable
Vario-function Timed Cable release (a must for my nocturnal B&W
landscapes)
#4) some sort of detachable IR remote witht the BG-10 Verticle Battery
Grip!

Now that's versitility!  I don't know any N**** that has all of this
available as options.  I guess the only thing left is the "remote by
laptop"!  Perhaps that will be on these rumoured upcomming models.

Darren "Imagining using his new (black & chrome) MZ-S's" Sutherland