From: "Katrin " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hi!
> What do you think?
> http://www.desertrose.de/fotopage/paw_bw_bergsee.jpg
>
> It's from one of my few attempts in the darkroom... the print looks
> much better and is sharper... my scanner isn't very good... -_-

I think it is a fascinating picture. A well chosen view.
However, is it a bit tilted or is it just my illusion? Whatever the case I feel like
wanting to straighten it up a little.
If possible I wouldn't mind some more detail in the shadows, and if there is any -
also in the sky and the water.
Is this the full frame? Are there more shots from this view?
I also think I would have preferred the tree to the far right either shown in full
down to the ground (if this would have been possible), or else maybe cropped right
down the middle.

Thanks,
Lasse