I like it. You have a nice mix of really pure symmetry with non-symetical elements (like the partial symmetry of the bank to the left of the frame and the non-reflected foreground branches. I think it would be stronger with in a less contrasty print - I'd like to see some detail in the two large dark trees, wich just look like dark shapes on my monitor. But the flow of the lines - especially the diagonal formed by the bank at the left, combined with the static reflections, works well.

- MCC