Lovely tones and you were right it was very tasteful. Damn and I was hoping...

Paul Stenquist wrote:

I'm quite pleased with this shot. It was done by candle light with the Pentax 6x7 and 105/2.4 lens. It displays full rear nudity, but I doubt that any adults would consider it offensive. I've posted it here because I think it's a nice example of what can be done with unusual lighting. Of course one candle would not have been sufficient here, but six served quite nicely. I'm going to delete his photo tomorrow, but I think most will enjoy seeing it in the meantime.
Paul
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2168146&size=lg