Ryan Brooks wrote:

> Wow.  As a rally driver, I hate it when you guys are so close.   I try
> to think of you as trees, but you have no idea how "on edge" we are in
> some of these turns.

I understand what you mean, and I can assure I always think about the driver
(and me :-).

In this case, please consider that:

1) By looking at pictures around 28mm (06 to 11) you can see that they were
all taken from "inside" and "above" the bend. It is not very likely your car
could climb up there.
2) Picture 12 was taken from high above the road.
3) Other pictures were taken with far longer focal lengths, from a distance.
4) I was always allowed by the marshal to stay there.
5) However, when taking pictures 4 and 5, I was hit by the stones visible in
the pictures.

Dario Bonazza