På 1. mar. 2004 kl. 11.51 skrev Cotty:

Fra: Cotty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dag, that is so cooooool.

Thanks :-)

I wish I could do shots like that.

Why can't you?

DagT

You know what I mean. I suppose I possibly could, but I think that most photographers settle into making pics they feel most comfortable with. Especially being able to 'see' the shot. For me, the story is in the eyes. I admire when I see the story in something else - like fingers.

Yes, I know, sorry if I was a bit short. I shouldn´t try to read pdml mail at work...

Anyway: what I mean is that we should try to free ourselves from conventions and that we shouldn´t sit back and say "I can´t do this". Most of us can.

I was not sure about how all of you would react, but once again I find this list to be a nice place to show such photos. Nobody says "NO! This is wrong, this is not how it is done, a portrait must show a face!". Not that I am very experimental, but sometimes I try. :-)

Thanks again for you comments!

DagT