Boris Liberman wrote:

A friend of mine enabled himself with 4x5 camera with Schneider Kreuznach Symmar 1:5,6 / 210 lens. This camera/lens has Synchro Compur #1 shutter. Unfortunately the shutter needs repair. Ideally I would like to get technical/repair manual or at least a sketch of the shutter using which he would be able to repair it. Also on the lens there is green text which goes like this: "1:12/370". Any clue as to its meaning?!

As far as the shutter, having been inside that exact one, I would not recommend attempting to repair it yourself.
There are several folks here stateside who can fix them, or as was suggested, find another working Compur or Copal #1 shutter, and put the lens elements in it.

The green text refers to the fact that the lens is a convertible. With both the front and rear lens groups attached to the shutter, it is a 210mm f5.6 lens.
If you unscrew the front lens element, leaving the front of the shutter bare, it becomes a 370mm f12 lens, though quite a bit less sharp than at 210mm.

Now I just need to go mount the Symmar 150/5.6 I have to a lensboard...

-Mat