I don't have drawn schematics, but I remember finding an article online about disassembling the shutter.
Do a search for "compur shutter" on google and you should be able to find it.
The problem is that there are MANY small pieces to come flying out, and there are springs under some pretty tight tension in there.
Things have to be lined up EXACTLY right (4-5 different things) for the shutter speed ring to go back on. I took mine apart to attempt
to clean/lube it, but gave up when I _almost_ couldn't get it back together. It is functional right now, but still needs a good cleaning.

And I still need to machine that lensboard for my Burke and James...

-Mat

Boris Liberman wrote:

Anthony, Matt, thanks for your replies.

Matt, is there any chance that you have somewhere the drawn schematics of this shutter?

The shutter works except B and T speeds. It appears that there is a spring of some kind that my friend has, but unfortunately outside the shutter and he cannot find a proper way to attach it. He sees that this spring is involved with B and T speeds, but this does not help too much.

Can you help me/him?

Boris