> Are you suggesting it is the PZ1 causing
this, or
the lens?  If it's the
> former, I don't get this  at all on my PZ1-P.  Perhaps your camera needs
> to be checked out.
>
> John

The PZ-1, or all my lenses are out of wack.Once i move my eye a tenth of a mm,its
blurry
and the
finder info is also very fuzzy.There is only a very tiny area dead centre that is
ok,but
then were my
eye is,i cannot see the right side of the finder info very well,but its focused.
I just wanted to make sure the *istD did not have this behavure,as someone mentioned it
was on par
with a PZ-1.

Were would one suggest a starting point to look at,focus screen,prism housing??

Dave