From: Treena [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 3 March 2004 9:24 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Freakin' heck...!!!

He's right. I run two newspapers, and I don't for pay anything unless I
absolutely can't get it any other way - and that does include wheedling it
out of those who are anxious to have a photo in print. They give me a nearly
nonexistent stringer budget, so you can imagine I've gotten pretty good at
it. Most editors are total cheapskates.