I just received the following from someone spoofing me. But it is very believable...

-------
Dear user of  Stans-photography.info e-mail server gateway,

Some of our clients complained about the spam (negative e-mail content)
outgoing from your e-mail account. Probably, you have been infected by
a proxy-relay trojan server. In order to keep your computer safe,
follow the instructions.

For further details see the attach.

For security purposes the attached file is password protected. Password is "16120".

Have a good day,
The Stans-photography.info team http://www.stans-photography.info
--------

I am sure you will all be happy to know that there is now a
"Stans-photography.info team " I did not know that before either.

Be careful - you can get hurt out there.

Stan