From: Herb Chong [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 4 March 2004 11:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: clever virus attack (Att. Dalal)

i seriously doubt you are running Outlook 2000. the program depends on an
Exchange server running on a separate machine for handling mail and is
designed for medium to large businesses. ISP's don't use Exchange servers
for email because they are too easy to hack, cost too much money, and
require much bigger machines than running POP3 servers. run Windows Update
from your Start Menu and it takes care of everything automatically.

Herb....