You're right, it was a tight framing.  The pic is
uncropped.  Here's where the guy is sitting, taken from
across the street:

http://home.earthlink.net/~digisnaps/shattuck2.jpg

There are a few other shots from closer perspectives.  I
only wish I knew what I was doing with the digicam then.
These were all med rez JPEGS.  Had I known then what I know
now, they'd have been large TIFFS.  Oh well ;-))

shel