Hi!

DT> I shouldn´t, because I haven´t had time to look at your photos, but....

I'd say you should. You know, if privilege of putting a shot to PAW
would depend on how many other's shots one looked at and commented,
then we'd be in big trouble...

DT> http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2186930&size=lg

I really wonder how it would look if shot with proper b/w film. You
know, with little effort, really little, almost no effort at all, I
can see all of the boundary of that pile of snow on the table. What a
wonderful exposure.

I so much like the shades of white here!

Pity, in this country of eternal warmth, such thing is virtually
impossible to try...

Boris