tom wrote:

> Use the film you think will best portray the subject. (Supra?)

Since I've only shot 1 roll each of Supra (100 & 400 in my life),
and only a few rolls of Reala (which, from my experience, might be
too sharp and right the look and feel of what I'm doing), I've no
idea what color film may best portray the subjects, that's why I
thought I'd try to get a Tri-X like color film, because that's what
I know would be best for the subject matter and the feel I'm
striving for.  I don't mind going out and buying a few short rolls
of a few types of film. but there are so many out there that I'd
like to get something that's at least in the ball park to start
with.  If I've shot 10 rolls of color in the last 5 years, that
would be a lot.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]