Hi Luis,

On Tue, 3 Apr 2001 08:02:04 -0700 (PDT), Luis Pinar wrote:

> "Textures" by Doug Franklin:

I just wanted to thank you for digging deep and finding something
positive to say about my hackneyed attempt. I've always liked that
photo (it's almost 20 years old, part of the saturation issue) but I'm
the first to admit there's nothing exceptional about it. It just makes
me feel calm. I think the DOF on the negative is just about "infinite"
... the shot was made on 100 or 400 ASA film with the sun powerful and
high in the sky.

Thanks again,
Doug