On 9 Mar 2004 at 12:08, Rob Brigham wrote:

> http://www.pentax.co.jp/japan/support/download_digital.html
>
> Seems to be a new version 1.11 (from 1.10) of photo-browser and
> photo-laboratory released yesterday.

Thanks for the heads-up, it seems to have solved quite a few problems (still a
pretty poor piece of SW though). I skipped the last version owing to the fact
that it would have caused me great hassles due to the widely reported third
party lens issues.

What I didn't remember was that you had to have the original disc on hand.
Since I'd simply down-loaded the original files (and pdf manual) they were all
still packed away unopened (at the bottom of a big box of course). Do they
think someone would be idiot enough to steal?

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998