Hi Skip,
    Oh well, I tried but I see that you just don't get it. I quote
your closing remarks in today's reply as follows, (I have highlighted
your words that are slanderous - again):
"IMO the next time you want to deal you should be ABOVE BOARD &
straightforward about it.  In any case, if you were STRICTLY HONEST
about the whole thing......"
If that is not personal slander than you tell me what it is.   Choose
your words carefully.
Now please go away Skip, you are wasting my time.
Sorry to the PDML group, this is the last time you'll hear from me on
this subject, I promise. But again I am forced to defend myself when
someone chooses to slander me on this forum.