Hi,

Picked up one of these today, it looks like a nice
little unit.  One caveat.  The three filters rattle
around quite a bit in the supplied round case that is
supposed to hold them (much too big).  My solution was
to press each filter into the lid of a Kodak film
canister.  The filter fits in snug, and with a twist
and a push comes right out.  It sits in deep enough
that it should protect it from bumping around in the
case.  The only problem is that set up this way, only
two filters will fit in the case.  Well, I probably
wouldn't use the green much anyway, but does anyone
else have a better solution?

Thanks,

William in Utah.