To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 2:17 PM
Subject: Re: PAW and WOW

I'll try again with this thread. What does WOW stand for?

Steven Desjardins Department of Chemistry Washington and Lee University Lexington, VA 24450 (540) 458-8873 FAX: (540) 458-8878 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."