Are you sure it is still before 12pm (midday) April
Fool's day where you are, Yoshihiko/Chris Brogden? Cos
if it's not, the joke's on you. We are not fooled
anyway. Have you heard about the boy who cried wolf?
One day your lens tests really will be out and we
won't believe you :)

--- Yoshihiko Takinami <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>